Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My cat, the duck.

Nine days after my previous post on the subject and the cat and I are still at-odds over the green corduroy chair. This is a major issue in our household lately. I don't know anymore that it's just a passing phase. Is the thing stuffed with cat-nip or something?

So today I came across a shocking sight, a bit of atonement on the cat's part really. I laughed out loud. I grabbed my camera. I needed a picture of this.

He looked like a duck!































I showed the pictures to Bruce and he says I'm nuts. Secretly I'm sure he knows what I mean. It's the way all of the cat's limbs are tucked under his body like that. The way he's sitting on the edge of the chair with his chest stuck out, too. Just picture it. A duck's head on that body. And you've got a duck!

Well. A fur covered duck with no wings, I guess....

So maybe I am a little nutty. It still makes me giggle though.



I took a few pictures until the cat-duck realized what was going on and I got the customary unimpressed glare.














Ha ha ha!!

How silly. So the cat and I have our hard times. So we're constantly at-odds over the green corduroy chair. But then he makes me laugh like he did today, and totally redeems himself. Cats. Gotta love em! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who are you who is so wise in the ways of science?

Anonymous said...

This just in: www.catduck.com is a real fucking site. That is goddamn ridiculous.

That is all.

shawn said...

This has already been copyrighted under "being turkey".

*goes to catduck.com*

Mama S said...

I gotta agree, I can see the duck thing in there, too.

I still thing you're weird, though, Mel. HA!