Thursday, April 3, 2008

Portrait of a bug.

Earlier today I got thinking about a bunch of pictures I took with my mom's camera when I was home for a month shearing trees last summer. I guess the weather outside is what made me think of them. Tomorrow is supposed to get up to 10°C! (... who else but a Maritimer would get excited about that??) Ahh... it's going to be glorious. Finally, there is an end in sight to this cold, hellish winter. Summer is slowly - but surely - on its merry way. I'm so excited.

Anyway, thinking about nice weather made me think of last summer and all those pictures I took. Here's one of my favorite ones. Check it out.

I took it in the vegetable garden, while my mom was pulling weeds. That was the moment I was attempting to capture, I suppose.

It would seem, however, that I managed to capture a bug instead. Front and dead centre, in total focus.


Teehee. How utterly foolish. Not even intentionally so!

I love this picture. It makes me giggle. And it makes me look forward to beautiful summer weather. It's on its way, folks. 10°C tomorrow!!! Woooohooooo! :)

2 comments:

Mama S said...

Hm. 10 degrees, huh? I'm hopeful, but I ain't holding my breath yet.....

Smelanie said...

Today actually did end up being a super nice day here! I was lovin' it.

Apparently though they're calling for 10 cms of snow for tonight....

Yeehaw.