Monday, April 14, 2008

My latest food obsession.














Homemade chicken stir-fry. Mmmm....

About a week ago I talked about "tonight's supper" and how I should really "let my hair down" a little more often. And so here we are. I never tried making chicken stir-fry before my little improvisation the other week. I guess "tonight's supper" ended up being a bit of a confidence booster, not tasting like total crap and all.

So I made chicken stir-fry again last night, the second time in a week! It's so good. The above pictured deliciousness included celery, peppers, onions, mushrooms, brown rice, chicken breast, soy sauce and bean sprouts.

Bean sprouts! I bought a bag of them last week. Know the last time I bought bean sprouts? Try never! I'm just letting my hair down all over the place lately, eh?

And oh. For those of you who might be worried that poor Bruce starved to death last night (the Bruce isn't much of a fan of the chicken stir-fry, in case you didn't know....), I decided to cook him a nice steak with some mixed veggies and potatoes instead. One of his favourites. Awww. Ain't that sweet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Smart woman!