Saturday, November 8, 2008

My desk. Again.

Well it's been 6 months, so I'd say it's about damn time I blogged about my desk again.

Yup. I just love my desk. I do love to decorate it. Maybe a little too much, actually.... I'm constantly adding new crap, re-arranging the crap that's already on there.... so sure. It looks like a cluttered mess, but what can I say? I guess I like clutter. Clutter has its place. Like on my desk.

Here's what the thing is looking like these days, for those of you who can't take the suspense of all this.


A closer look, you say?

It's the apple head doll! my kick-ass collection of rocks and shells I've picked up, and a photo of my parents' home where I grew up.

And on the right? The Mary Poppins jar I painted filled with dried flowers I picked last summer, sitting in an ashtray just like one my parents had when I was a kid. More shells. Old-assed dictionaries.

It's Anne!
Books I've read lately, in order with most recent at far right, because I'm anal.

And. A postcard Bruce found in a scrap car at work.

As well as a bird's nest my Dad found in the woods, and a couple of scented candles, which I don't have photos of so you'll just have to use your imagination.

SO the moral of this story is: I'm a nosy individual, and I think most other individuals are nosy like me. Don't you feel a little bit better now knowing my surroundings as I write?


HA! The End.

No comments: