Monday, November 17, 2008

Snow!

I decided to check the Weather Network website last night to see what it's supposed to be like the rest of the week. They're calling for "light snow" on Wednesday. Well I got quite excited by this forecast, so I immediately delivered the news to Bruce.

He just kind of looked at me.

Okay, so I understand that not everyone is the same way. And sure... I'll chime right in and curse the stuff come March along with everybody else. Hell. I'll probably be whining by the end of January.

But really, I love snow around this time of year, leading up to Christmas. It gets me all excited. I love the Christmas season. As it happens, I had started a little Christmas craft earlier that very afternoon...

I decided to crack out the ol' craft supplies and recycle some old greeting cards I've received into tags to use on Christmas gifts this year! Here's what I've made so far:

Fun, huh? Gotta love recycling and using materials you've already got! I've been having a BLAST!

Here's hoping some snow falls on Wednesday! Woo hoo!!!

No comments: