Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Great morning!

I've been going on about wanting cinnamon toast quite a lot lately. It's been forever since I had some. Bruce makes an amazing cinnamon toast, so I've really been putting the questions to him lately about his method. I wanted to make sure I got it just right.

Well I didn't end up having to put the info to work after all... I woke up this morning to some freshly made cinnamon toast and a cold glass of orange juice! Breakfast in bed, baby! It was realllly nice and thoughtful and earned Bruce some serious brownie points. Really, though... the cinnamon toast was absolutely everything I could hope for... freakin' delicious!

AND THEN. About five minutes after leaving the house for work, Bruce called. Look out the window, he said.

It was snowing!!!! And it's STILL snowing. It's pretty and Christmassy... I'm excited!

So, my morning got off to a pretty spectacular start, I must say.


And there's MORE. I also finished up my rainbow socks! I'm pleased with the result.

I even made a couple more gift tags.

Which, as it happens, ended up making me think of this post... the times I've sat my glass right NEXT to a coaster...

You know. Finally designating a specific spot and then not using it. Yup. My art nook just isn't large enough to accommodate the messyness that is involved in making these things...

Ha ha!! YIKES!

And I even cleaned up soon as I was done.

It's been a great morning!! :D

No comments: