Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New look?

Okay, we'll start off by stating the obvious here -- more did not come soon as promised. What's the big hold up? Well, I dunno. Laziness, I s'pose.

And well -- again, the obvious -- I've made some changes to the look of this blog. Maybe it'll inspire me to start posting again? I guess we'll see...

SO. The photo at the top of this page: the inspiration for the change in hopes of inspiration! Pretty picture, huh? I really love it. And I can't even take credit for it... Bruce took it at Hopewell Cape. We went to look at the Rocks again with a couple of friends last weekend.

Turns out he's a decent little photographer! Who'da thunk? Here's some more he took....



And what's a Bruce without some silliness? Like shit without stink, really: it just ain't right. So here's what happened when he wasn't paying attention to where he was stepping.

Ha ha ha! Oops!

Aaaannd thus concludes my come-back special, aren't you glad you stopped by? Next time I might even see about mustering some fresh material! ;) Here's hoping Bruce's Hopewell photos are just the inspiration I've been looking for!

No comments: