Thursday, January 22, 2009

New found appreciation.

I've really come to appreciate my local Salvation Army Thrift Store as of late. Good thing too, what with the demise of my favourite charity garage sale. It's definitely looking like the next best thing.

I picked up a couple of picture frames last night. So I promptly had to come up with something to put in them. Naturally! It's looking like the re-decorated wall is a work-in-progress...


I took a piece of black felt and glued a dried flower onto it. Easy as pie.


This one should look familiar...


Nice finds, huh? The Salvation Army Thrift Store: Gotta love it!!

2 comments:

Mama S said...

I went to the Salvation Army this week and scored a KICK ASS lamp!!! Super cheap, too!

Smelanie said...

Nice! You should post a pic. :P I wanna see.