Wednesday, May 7, 2008

This one's for you, Mom.

I just got off the phone with my mother. At one point during our conversation I asked her what she had for lunch today. I'm nosy like that. Then I told her what I had for lunch, too. I knew she would want to know.

"A pita pizza", I reported.

"What, no picture?" she joked, an obvious reference to this blog.

"Nope, no picture", I giggled back.

We talked for a little while longer, oh, about this and that.

Then after our conversation was over it hit me. I had once, in fact, made a particularly delicious looking pita pizza... and yup. Took a picture of it! Some things just need to be documented. See, you never know when it might come in handy someday.

So here you go, Mom.


Looks yummy, eh? Today's was delish! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Might know you'd have a photo...Teehee

Looks delicious!

Mama S said...

That's hilarious! I know how much your mom loves it when people post photos of their food... ;)

Anonymous said...

Haha! I say you're both show offs when it comes to posting photos of food.

Smelanie said...

You just wish you had some too!!!

Mama S said...

Hey Mel, we should get together and cook for her sometime.... heh

Smelanie said...

Ha! Gotta make sure we take lots of pictures...