Sunday, May 11, 2008

"Oh, WOW!"

The magazine editor I've been writing for this past while is interested in my story idea about the Hopewell Rocks. So that's what I'll be working on in a couple weeks time. I've never actually seen them myself before, so yesterday Bruce and I took a drive down.

There I stood, in total awe, furiously snapping pictures of the first couple of rocks we came across. I thought that was it... I thought that was the whole show. And boy was I wrong. We rounded a little bend.

"Oh, WOW!" I involuntarily exclaimed at the top of my lungs. What an awesome sight. All kinds of towering giant flowerpots littered along the shoreline, posing there just for me. I aimed my trusty camera, and promptly flew into 'er.

So long story short, I ended up with a friggin butt load of pictures. Are you surprised?

We had such a great time. I love the Hopewell Rocks. They're pretty special. And oh so photogenic, too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? No picture of a picnic lunch you likely spread out for the occasion or is that to come later? Teehee

Anonymous said...

I'm not positive, Mel, but I believe your mother is making fun of you.