Thursday, May 15, 2008

My camera broke!

As I'm sure the faithful reader can well imagine, this is a pretty big deal.

So I was taking a picture of the empty green corduroy chair for my last post (the chair's still empty, by the way!) when the camera slipped out of my hand. I didn't drop it though - I saved it before it hit the floor. Phew.

Only I guess I didn't save it after all! I kinda caught it by the zoom lens and apparently it broke. Bah! I'm hoping I'll be able to get an exchange or something on it..... I've only had it for like 5 months!

It'll still take pictures, though. So all is not lost, for the time being at least.


That said, I got a new plant last night!!

Neat, huh? SuperStore jobby. The little tag that came stuck in the soil just says "Dracaena Collection" - I'd say it's a Red Edged Dracaena, from what I've looked up online. I just think it's the bees knees. Not sure where it'll end up permanently, yet.... for now it's sitting on the tv stand next to the window.

I'm really getting into houseplants. They add a lot to the place. Smelanie: blossoming horticulturist. Who'da thunk!

Now if I can just manage to keep the things alive, we'll be all set.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have to call it Don King .I would say that is the oddest plant Ive ever seen ,leave it to you to find it .GOOD FIND!!!