Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A return to peace.

Maybe the faithful reader remembers me having reported a rare sight a couple of weeks ago: to my surprise, the cat left his station at the green corduroy chair for a few hours one afternoon, opting instead to perch on the window sill. Could this signal a turning of the tides, I wondered?

As you can see, the green corduroy chair is empty. It's been empty for the past two days! This is definitely an encouraging development - a final return to peace in our household. I hope it lasts.
Aww. Seems he's taken up residence at the foot of the bed. And he's more than welcome to set up camp there all he likes. There will be no cat fights between the two of us over the foot of the bed, let me tell you. Have at 'er, buddy. It's all yours.

So it's looking like we've reached the end of an epoch. A return to peace. Ahhhhhhhh. Bruce, you'd best keep your ass outta that green corduroy chair........ I call dibs!!!

No comments: