Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I LOVE googly eyes.

Heehee.

You'll notice from my earlier post that previously, my mascaras and eyeliners and such were just lying in a messy heap on the bathroom shelf.

Well, Wednesday evening I found myself deciding that something should be done about it. Since the googly eyes were still out from the day before, that something ended up being this.

Meet Cousin Carter. He's made of an old container that green tea came in. It's the first time I've ever tried painting a container like this before; I've painted a few glass jars, but this is sort of a foil-lined cardboard, so I wasn't sure how things would go.

As it turns out, the paint covered well, and my bathroom shelf is hardly cluttered now at all! And Curtis doesn't look so lonely anymore. So I'd say the mission was a success.



With all that being said, I have put the googly eyes away again for a while.

There is such a thing as too much googly eyes, you know. And I'm just on the brink of reaching that point, I believe.

I managed to scratch the googly-eyes-itch I'd been feeling for a while though, so it's all good. :)

No comments: