Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I was cleaning the bedroom yesterday and came across a little sewing needle I was sure was lost and gone forever. Here's a tip: the bed isn't the best place to do some sewing. The needle had caught on a blanket and flew right out of my hand. A needle isn't really something you want floating around in the bed or on the floor and I searched high and low. Couldn't find it anywhere and boy was I savage.

This happened a month or so ago, and I'd pretty much forgotten all about it. Imagine my surprise yesterday when I finally found the thing all the way across the room underneath the register. How the heck did it get all the way over there?

I picked the little bugger up and thought to myself, I'm gonna make a felt needle book and never search for this needle again!

So this afternoon, I whipped one up.

There. That'll learn 'em.

1 comment:

laura said...

Very creative....